Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tool - Laterlus

First off a great song well fk.. all of them!! you can listen to Tool over and over again and you will always find yourself lost within your mind confused by all the meanings these songs process... Based on my experience with Tool... It all depends on your mood and your mind set.. Yea there Is a true meaning to the song but they made it so the day they wrote and played it, for us its all about what you get out of it!... The true meaning is like a guide line to something your own mind can come up with, plus with music its emotion played over from them to us so mostly a song effects the individual on his/her emotion.

Meaning of this song for me, is the fact that humans are like sheep day to day hour to hour min to min.... They are in a constant dream effect lost with in this void... Blinded by fear...

2nd. For me I'm a deep thinker and i analyze over and over, and sometimes i listen to this and its describing my constant emotion cycle, When ever i walk on the beach or at the mall or i take a drive a load Tool up in to the CD player and crank it high... and I analyze people in a way and think by myself " you know where are we going? Look at them everyday its the same shit.... Living on, fighting, its only a fight to be in control in some way.."  Most only want to be a god.
Tool - Laterlus

No comments:

Post a Comment