Monday, August 1, 2011

What about this?

Yet another day another time... another chance to make some kind of difference within this void we live in... Hoping for some kind of release from these chains bonding us to this world.

I found myself crying in pain and vain, soul broken a atom split and a massive catastrophe of emotions, an explosion within this body a capsule to death, only to be released and then to find your way either to Heaven or hell, nothing we really understand and even most don't see, why; maybe because of the fact that we always want to see what ever it is we want to see...?? pointless effort....  That crossed my mind just now, wandering off into the abyss again, always found deep inside my mind in a world where everything must be questioned, i think I'm going crazy!, I found myself today fighting with myself while driving to work, for the mere fact that there is nothing els to listen to other then my thoughts... "My car radio got stolen on Friday", I forgave that entity for taking something not belonging to him/her even....

Well yet again, I sometimes get the feeling that the thoughts of pain and ..... are stalking me once more, like a never ending cycle; I think I'm used to it though? Maybe? maybe not... ****Aww damn stand up... its morning**** Time for work... an ongoing cycle a never ending story well for at least a few years....

No comments:

Post a Comment