Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Notes 2

‎Tuesday, ‎16 ‎August, ‎2011

Standing up... ; A misty void prevail my eyes blinding me, making me blunt, stoned by the fact that I'm alive yet another day; Thinking what will I accomplish today? a hope for vengeance, a relief of pain and suffering or a new beginning...?  Pondering on... getting ready.... -- Deep inside my mind
Today I woke up starting with 'that' wondering when will this change? When will the torment stop please save me from this! "I ask You everyday"... Not that it's Your fault, but for myself being weak within the flesh, opening vulnerable spaces for it, to tweak my mind making me believe, seeing things I should not, making me wander off into the abyss...
A Perfect Circle - The Noose... something to explain the way i feel; imagine yourself in that position... "That's a bit off my mind... deeper we dwell..."
Getting to a point where we talked about us.. and the love we share or the bond making it loveable...? Makes me think: do i really deserve you? should i not be banished from this planet for the things I have done...? Then again I changed it thinking maybe you are the one to save me from my inevitable doom?...... I only wish that I could be happy? Maybe I'm happy? I don't know... Sometimes I smile and laugh but I never truly feel that happiness, what I had felt many years back, I'm confused? Maybe I'm vulnerable to being alone while you are gone.. " Hoping you return in time "

No comments:

Post a Comment