Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some random stuff

 This is all random stuff poping up day to day...

#1 The Inevitable

Life is just an mislead dream effect to the inevitable.
as if we know what really goes on?
    and we don't so we belief in...??

Don't know but for me life is meaningless...
Not happy? not happy ever..
as Some die the world goes on and nothing ever changes,
or does it is it me? ME not changing??
why everyday theirs at lease some what thousands of questions going through my mind the endless wonder of the inevitable.

As the one most fear, the darkness follows him where ever he sets foot. Yes! You know him he is always happy to help or is he? his words worst then any poison, nothing compare to his will of destruction...

as the inevitable darkness nears... what shall I do?

a living sheep, Dream controlled, as the inevitable tears the soul apart..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 I feel like a Dream controlled living sheep as the inevitable tears my soul apart... (we are like sheep living life ... in a dream not in control powerless... inevitable^...

As quiet night it can be, thou my soul feels provoked as the Inevitable torments with my mind..

Sadness provoked a smile and left me....? with an absence of light...

wow...don't let the inevitable mess up your life its only a feeling or the emotion of failure that causes the mind to seize in a fear of nothingness




 Its something you think off everyday a constant torment "not always though" but some days even worst then ever before what am I?

 Empty... with a 'ness is worst then any other pain why? with pain you seek help or comfort... Emptyness is nothing'ness its darkness total darkness... being lost... but!? - something lives in this darkness its doom, Destruction fear and deception where ever it goes, slowly IT the Inevitable Feeds on your fear, sadness releasing a pain of neverendingness making you nothing worth but Empty...

ss:
Help me if you can... (its suffering)
    as if you can?
    sheep? 
##  A sickened mind weakens the reality, I'm dreaming no His awake

Thoughts running wild.... Feeds the mind with nothing but lies? Should you believe in it once you would fail or fame?

dream controlled little sheep...


suffering in this dust to dust world

As this life goes on we drift apart.. love, happiness all getting left behind slowly dissapearing... leaving us empty with nothing but the way we came into this life!! nothing...  you? ! me? nothing!!!
   

unspoken words cause the soul more pain then spoken words....

## So to be second in her life... Broken in two, Left to rot for 2 is one for none
alone.... left alone for none,  can't this turn from 2 to 1, broken in 2 as every time before never shall we be broken in one but 2;
2 for 1; 1 for none alone I stand hoping for hope, a dope less hope for a return, get me off this high as its not fun to be 2 for none but one for none... By myself? alone again? wondering in this void... searching for that bid of hope a answer to this torment I have prolonging this suffering, that damp my soul everyday, listening to people seeing people thinking constantly about every little thing possible to stop with this drunken lifeless nutshell we call home... for 2 is 1 but 1 is n0ne,  even if im 1 im still 2 after 1 is none, none the less then that what seeks to be better then 1 for its none while 2 is 1...

No comments:

Post a Comment